My Childhood days

A few days ago, I was walking to the supermarket, in the way I passed through the park and I felt some different: I smelt the recently cut grass. That flavour bring me back childhood memories when I played football wherever the grass grow. OMG! What a memories...

Actually, I remember this memories very fondly because my first childhood memory is very similar with all of those moments. I don't remeber very well, it was when I had four or five years old, I look back that I was running behind a ball in some park, just running and kicking the ball; kicking, falling down and laughing alone. After that moment, to many memories have some relation with a ball.

Well, maybe this was the reason because I always played football. My mom say to me that every day she arrived at home and found me playing with the ball outside with friends or alone. It doesn't matter if was weekend or not, always in the afternoon or after class I played football.

Ufff! Now its just lives in my memory.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Bolivia: A country I would like to visit

Animals and Pets

Roberto, the duck