Bolivia: A country I would like to visit

 

Bolivia

Hi everyone, today I going to talk about a dream that I have.

First of all, I must to say that something that I really enjoy is travelling and I hope one day knowing every country of America.

The countries I already know are: Chile, Argentina, Brasil and Peru, and the next country I would like to visit is Bolivia. In this moment I know some places that I really need to go, like Salar de Uyuni, Tiwanaku or Reserva Nacional del Amazonas Manuripi Heath. When the rigth time comes, I would like to do all my travel hitch-hiking: the beginnig would be "San Pedro de Atacama" in Chile (from here cross the border to "Uyuni" in Bolivia); and the ending would be the Amazonas.

Sometimes I think what would happen if I stay there, or in any other country, for a long time. Would I look a job, a college or a flat to start a new live?. I think I would not. Maybe, I would work for a few weeks or a month, just because of keep travelling around the place.   

Well, have a nice day. See you soon.

Comentarios

  1. Wow! this place is so beautifull, I think good plan, travel by every contry of america

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would love to go to Bolivia, such a beautyful country!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. that place must be one of the most impressive places in the world

    ResponderEliminar

  4. I would love to visit Bolivia, it has one of the most beautiful places in the world

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Animals and Pets

Roberto, the duck