Roberto, the duck

The last summer I travelled around the south of Chile. My first station was Valdivia and the crossing to arrive there was awful. I was waiting with my friends Pedro and Pablo in the Chillan's bus station a bus that traveled from Talca to Puerto Montt (one stop was in Valdivia of course). We were there 4-5 hours more or less because the bus was late and, maybe you know, Chillán is so f*** hot in summer, so was horrible. The way was worse, supposedly we were arriving at 9 PM, but because there were to many stops and because of the traffic we arrived at 12 PM. I don't know what crossing was the worst, our crossing or the crossing of my friend Agustín, who was waiting for us in Valdivia 5 hours. When we arrived, we had to look a place to camping (at 12 PM!!), for good luck we found a place not to far (but very expensive tot). The next day, we woke up in the camping, because of a weird sound, when I opened the tent the first that I see was a duck! After that, I took this photo and I started to make the breakfast. When I finished I went to the bathroom and when I came back my breakfast was in the floor! Yes, was Roberto, the duck. Well, after that I said: "Whatever, nothing can't be worst", and then we really start our trip. 

This was my best holiday so far, not only because of Roberto, but because was a fantastic trip that finished in Coyhaique after 25 days. Maybe, Roberto was a signal of  good luck for our hitchhiking trip.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Bolivia: A country I would like to visit

Animals and Pets